Variety long b early cycle
- Plant height: 92 cm.
- Vegetative cycle: 140 days
- Resistance to Pyricularia: High
- Resistance to Helminthosporium: High
- Lodging resistance: High
- Cold tolerance: High
- Branching capacity: High
- Plant senescence: Slow
- Production: High
- Seed rate per ha.: 180/200 kg.
- Grain size: 7 x 2 mm.
- Amelosy: High
- New addition in the field of the traditional Long B for precocity, resistance to diseases and cold
- Featuring high production capacity
- Though belonging to the variety Long B, it features a high level adaptability, comparable to variety Japonica
- Fungicide treatment recommended, in case of highly favourable environmental conditions for the spreading of Pyricularia